Monday, April 4, 2011

Doors Added..bricks laid aside

Recently the Hubs and I have been talking about furniture, and when/how we plan to furnish. Sooo ironically (this was in the last post) we met another Ryan customer who recommended Johnny Janosik..He claimed that its a wearhouse that keeps all of the name brand furniture in stock like Lay Z Boy and they he furnished his entire 2 story home for $1600!! Of course we were interested. The closest one to us is in Delaware and we are really very curious. Since we've been feeling like a road trip, I think we'll go out there and see! The drive would be about 2-3 hours.

In updated news, here are the latest pics! As far as we can tell, they've added doors onthe balcony and front door. We were also brave enough to sneak into the garage and take picsof pipes. I was reluctant to walk up the stairs because I didn't want to get hurt. Check out the pics below!

Getting antsy about that Pre-Dry wall meeting..I really want to know when it is. I plan on giving the PM a call sometime this week.







6 comments:

  1. Looks great. Can't wait to see the pics of the upstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Johnny Janosik tip. The store in Dover Delaware is only about 30 minutes from us but I have never heard of them. Will have to drive down and check them out. The store in Laurel Delaware sounds like it is the bigger store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting stuff! The condo is coming along, a good lead on furniture, all very good stuff!!

    Keep us posted on how the road trip goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of Johnny Janosik I will definitely check it out. Thanks =) eventually I will be needing to do some furniture hunting. The pictures look great. When is your closing date?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're not too sure on a closing date just yet, we've just been told sometime in May! We should be getting a call for Pre-Dry Wall meeting very soon. I'm a little nervous for that one!

    ReplyDelete