Sunday, December 11, 2011

Updates! Months later!!!

Hey everyone!!!
I am soooo sorry it took me so long to give an update on how we are doing!!!
We're doing GREAT! Loving every bit of our Condo and our neighborhood is being built up more and more. They have just completed one more building and I think they may start to build another in January.

We've decorated a little bit. Haven't hung anything on the walls because I want to paint first before putting holes in it. So far, we've had THREE get togethers at our house. We LOVE sharing it and it's PERFECT for the holidays!!!! I've got to find camera charger (LOL) so I can take pictures and post for you guys! I hope all of you are doing well, I bet most if not all of you have settled into your new homes. I hope you're enjoying them as much as we are enjoying ours!!

More updates to come (I promise!)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is going well. This is the first time in about 2 months that I have spent any serious times with the blogs. Lots of catching up to do. Can't wait to see some pictures. We are going to try and post some holiday pictures on our blog this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually purchased a Matisse and I hope to close soon--I purchased the model home so I have teo wait until the community sells out.

    I'm curious if you can hear the people in the home below you?

    Also, have you gotten your window treatments? Any suggestions?

    I love your blog and hope you update soon! :)

    ReplyDelete